Homestead Gristmill — Non-GMO, Chemical-Free, All-Natural Stone-...
Click Image for Gallery
Homestead Gristmill Stone Ground Yellow Cornmeal - Non-GMO, Chemical-Free Finely Ground Corn Meal- Long Shelf Life - Made In The USA - 10 Pounds
- MADE USING A SINGLE-STEP PROCESS: Our stoneground yellow cornmeal is made using natural granite stones which preserves the nutritional value, taste, and texture of the grain.
- GRAINS GROWN WITHOUT CHEMICALS: All of the grains at our 18th century gristmill are grown without preservatives, chemicals, and bleaching. You’re getting only the best.
- THERE ARE MANY GREAT WAYS TO USE IT: This corn meal flour is gluten free and perfect for making breads, breading, tamales, muffins, fry batter, and so much more.
- OUR CORNMEAL HAS A LONG SHELF LIFE: Unlike other specialty flours, this one will last awhile. This product has a shelf life of up to 8 months when stored in a cool, dry place or up to 2 years if frozen.
- FRESHLY MADE IN CENTRAL TEXAS: We’re focused on milling and mixing wholesome, whole wheat products. We source the best ingredients, putting an emphasis on local farm fresh ingredients.