Igourmet Oktoberfest Cheese Assortment, 2-Pound
Click Image for Gallery
Igourmet Oktoberfest Cheese Assortment, 2-PoundTo help you celebrate Oktoberfest, we offer this wonderful assortment of four of our favorite German cheeses.
- Allgau Emmental, commonly referred to as Bavarian Swiss, is arguably the most famous cheese made in Germany. Made from pure Bavarian milk, it is high in protein and has that familiar, yet special flavor. (7.5 oz)
- Smoked Ammerlander is a smoked cheese typical of Germany. This young cheese is smoked over select beechwood embers, a process that lends it an edible rind and a unique flavor. (7.5 oz)
- Butterkase This semi-soft, lightly funky cheese is perfect for snacking any time of day. Produced in Germany, this fresh cow's milk cheese is a great partner to a refreshing pint of lager. (7.5 oz)
- Paladin Bavarian Blue is a tangy, crumbly pasteurized blue cheese produced in the Bavarian Alpine countryside. Extremely versatile, you'll love it in salad; as part of a recipe; or on a cracker. (7.5 oz)
- Mini Toasts: With their crusty texture and mild taste, they are ideal with paté, cheese, smoked salmon or caviar. (2.75 oz)
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal value.
- Allgau Emmental, also known as Bavarian Swiss, Rauchkase smoked over beechwood embers, melt-in-your mouth Butterkäse and tangy and crumbly Paladin Bavarian Blue