Jack Rudy Eld Tonic, 17 Oz.
Click Image for Gallery
Jack Rudy Eld Tonic, 17 Oz.This Jack Rudy Elderflower Tonic Syrup is the perfect addition to your finest gin and tonics. Based in Charleston, South Carolina, the Jack Rudy Cocktail Co. prides itself on crafting small batches of exceptional cocktail ingredients that turn good drinks into great ones. This bold tonic syrup is an updated tonic formula concocted from dried native Kentucky elderflowers with a touch of quinine for perfect balance. As expected, it pairs nicely with all styles of gin, but you'll also be pleasantly surprised when you mix it with richer spirits like tequila, bourbon, or rum. Add some classy versatility to your cocktail preparation arsenal. Grab your bottle of Jack Rudy Elderflower Tonic Syrup now!
- Elderflower Tonic is an updated tonic formula with more body and a bold finish.
- Pairs well with a number of richer spirits such as tequila, bourbon and rum, while still acting a classic companion to the finer gins of the world.
- They add organic dried elderflowers to their original recipe, and increased the amount of quinine to bring balance to the final product.
- The Elderflower Tonic has a profile that allows G&T drinking deep into the winter months, and shows versatility in a number of different applications.
- Available in a bottle only.