Kosmos Q Original Barbecue Pork Injection | Seasoning & Marinade...
Click Image for Gallery
Kosmos Q Original Barbecue Pork Injection | Seasoning & Marinade | Just Add Apple Juice, Peach Nectar or Water
- TRANSFORM ORDINARY PORK: Sick of dry, tasteless meat? Our award winning, BBQ Pork injection will take your meat to the next level. Transforming it into lip-smacking, head-turning, ground-pounding BBQ that is sure to wow even the toughest of BBQ critics. You’ll soon find yourself being asked to host all of the family barbecues.
- A FLAVOR EXPLOSION: This rigorously tested pork injection will give you a mouthwatering explosion of smoky, sweet flavor; perfect for pulled pork, as well as pork chops, ribs, tenderloin, shoulder and roast. The synthesis of all-natural salts and spices mixed with moisture-retaining components unites together to form a unique flavor that your tastebuds will crave.
- EASY TO USE: Our injection seasoning mixing instructions are based on making 7 lbs. of pork. Simply mix ⅓ cup of the Original BBQ Pork injection with 1 ½ cups of liquid. Adjust this recipe to your personal taste, as needed. Once mixed into a liquid form, simply inject the seasoning into the meat in a few different spots using the injecting tool of your choice.
- UNIQUELY DESIGNED FOR PORK: We recommend to use our injection seasoning & marinade for the intended meat only. Similar to a wine pairing, we have designed the secret spice blend to not only accompany, but also enhance the flavor of pork. How you decide to cook it, however is completely up to you.
- THE SECRET IS KOSMOS Q: Since its formation in 2009, Kosmos Q has won multiple championships, both grand & reserve, in the highly competitive world of BBQ. Kosmos Q attends 30 competitions each year, caters events on the infield of NASCAR’s “Texas Motor Speedway” and held the position of the nation’s 2nd best food truck for a year and a half. Every product developed by Kosmos Q goes through rigorous testing. If it’s not good enough for us at Kosmos Q, then it’s not good enough for you.