Lalbrew Köln Kölsch-Style Ale Yeast
Click Image for Gallery
LalBrew Köln Kölsch-Style Ale Yeast
- Saccharomyces cerevisiae for Kölsch-style ales (and more) - 500g pack
- Fermentation can be completed in 7 days, a bit slower than most ale strains, which is characteristic of this strain.
- Medium to High Attenuation and Medium Flocculation
- Through expression of a β-glucosidase enzyme, LalBrew Köln can promote hop biotransformation and accentuate hop flavor and aroma
- The optimal temperature range for LalBrew Köln yeast when producing traditional styles is 15°C (59°F) to 22°C (72°F)