Madagascar Vanilla Beans - Extract Grade B Vanilla Pods - Bourbo...
Click Image for Gallery
Madagascar Vanilla Beans - Extract Grade B Vanilla Pods - Bourbon Vanilla Planifolia from Madagascar for Cooking, Baking, and Vanilla Extract (10 Whole Vanilla Beans)
- Extraction Grade Vanilla Planifolia Grown in Madagascar (commonly referred to as Bourbon Vanilla Beans)
- Grade B vanilla beans, referred to as red vanilla beans for the variegated color of the vanilla
- Grade B Madagascar vanilla beans have an average moisture content of 24-27 percent which is the international standard for vanilla used in making vanilla extract. Grade B vanilla can also contain splits beans and does have red variegations running up and down the length of the vanilla pod from additional drying required to reach the right moisture and humidity level for a extract grade classification
- Vanilla Beans have an average in length of 12-16 cm (larger vanilla bean sizes can be common for weighted variations)
- Madagascar Extract Grade vanilla beans contain blemishes, splits and other natural imperfections but are Great for making a high quality vanilla extract