Malabar Black Pepper Black Tellicherry peppercorn Ground, 1 po...
Click Image for Gallery
Naturevibe Botanicals Malabar Black Pepper (Black Tellicherry peppercorn) Ground, 1 pound - 100% Pure & Natural - USDA Organic Certified [ Packaging may vary ]
- Black pepper is actually a flowering vine indigenous to India that is grown for its fruit. When it is ripe, the plant’s fruit is dried and the peppercorn is born. You can buy peppercorns whole or purchase the product as a preground pepper seasoning.
- Black pepper—in combination with substances like castor oil or ghee—is used as an appetite stimulant, a breathing aid, and a cough therapy. You can also use peppercorns as a coating for your food. This will make your dish crunchier.
- Black pepper contains antimicrobial compounds that help keep food fresh. Many anthropologists believe that peppercorns were a part of early food-preservation techniques. You can use black pepper in combination with salt to cure and flavor a wide variety of meats.
- The nutritional content of black pepper is far more diverse than you might think. The innocuous-looking substance contains a generous quantity of vitamin A and is rich in vitamins C and K. Other vitamins and minerals in black pepper.
- Black pepper can be used as a scrub to exfoliate the skin and remove dead skin cells. This makes your skin smoother. Crush some black pepper and make a scrub to remove dead skin cells and exfoliate your skin. Just take 1/2 teaspoon of powdered black pepper and 1 teaspoon of yogurt. Apply to your face and wash after 20 minutes.