Manchego Reserve Extra Aged - Pound Cut 1 pound
Click Image for Gallery
Manchego Reserve (Extra Aged) - Pound Cut (1 pound)This special Manchego is aged for over 12 months, giving it a sharper, nuttier flavor and a firmer, more brittle texture than its younger namesake. It is produced in Central Spain's La Mancha region-- a territory known for its fierce winds, violent temperature swings, and desert-like aridity. Manchego Reserve is made using traditional methods under strict quality guidelines. We especially love this cheese served with Rioja wine and fresh fruit.
- Made from pasteurized sheep's milk.
- Photo depicts whole 7 lb. form of cheese.
- We cut and wrap this item by hand.
- Ships expedited in an insulated package to ensure freshness
- Unexpectedly delicious
- A rare find - a sheep's milk Gouda aged for over a year
- Excellent dessert cheese
- Serve cubed as an hors d'oeuvre or antipasta before the meal