Moss Water Ground Yellow Corn Grits 2 Lbs
Click Image for Gallery
Moss Water Ground Yellow Corn Grits 2 LbsWater ground southern whole corn grits from a mill which has been in continuous operation for over 160 years. Ground just right to cook creamy Southern grits in less that 10 minutes. Cooking Instructions: Combine 3/4 cup MOSS Grits, 3 Cups Water, 1 teaspoon salt and bring to a boil. (break up any lumps with spoon against the side of the pan) Reduce heat to low and continue to cook, stirring occasionally until grits are thick and creamy. Add 2 Tablespoons of butter, stir until butter melts and serve. For Cheese grits: Add 1 cup sharp shredded cheese to cooked grits, stir well. Enjoy with eggs, biscuits and country ham or bacon.
- We have been milling Southern Grits for over 160 Years
- Water Ground from whole Yellow corn
- Gluten Free, our mill only grinds corn products
- Ground just the right size for creamy Southern grits
- Takes only 10 minutes to prepare creamy Southern grits