Native Vanilla Grade B Tahitian Vanilla Beans – 10 Premium Extra
Click Image for Gallery
Native Vanilla Grade B Tahitian Vanilla Beans – 10 Premium Extract Whole Pods – For Chefs and Home Baking, Cooking, & Extract Making – Homemade Vanilla Extract
- GRADE B BEANS – These beans are hand selected with the finest curing process and are vacuum sealed for freshness. They measure 4-6 inches long, black/dark brown, and 15-20% moist.
- TAHITIAN VANILLA – Tahitensis vanilla is rarer than the Madagascar variety and is infinitely more versatile, providing the best option for baking and making vanilla extract and powders.
- SWEET FLORAL AROMA – These beans have a sweet floral aroma, with flavors of fruit for you to enjoy.
- EASY TO STORE – Store the beans in a tightly sealed airtight container, ideally a glass jar. Keep away from heat, and do not refrigerate.
- ETHICALLY SOURCED – Native Vanilla assists hundreds of micro farmers in Papua New Guinea with fair trade assistance, and maintains a commitment to growing practices that are environmentally friendly.