Naturevibe Botanicals Organic Whole Rosemary Leaf, 1 Pound
Click Image for Gallery
Naturevibe Botanicals Organic Whole Rosemary leaf, 1 Pound...[Packaging may vary]
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) is a perennial woody evergreen herb native to the Mediterranean region. It has fine needle-like leaves with a silver touch and pink, purple, white, or blue flowers. It is one of the most commonly found herbs in a spice rack.
- The herb has a warm, bitter, and astringent taste but yet it gives a wonderful flavor and aroma to soups, sauces, stews, roasts, and stuffing. It can be used in dried powder form or as fresh leaves. Its leaves can be used to prepare tea, essential oil, and liquid extract.
- Rosemary has a range of possible health benefits. Antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds. The herb also helps stimulate circulation, detoxify the body, protect the body from bacterial infections, prevent premature aging, and heal skin conditions.
- Fresh rosemary has a very high reserve of vitamins such as vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin B6, thiamin, folate, as well as minerals like magnesium, calcium, copper, iron, and manganese. It has abundant antioxidants in its phenolic compounds such as diterpene, carnosol, and rosmarinic acid, as well as in its essential oils such as cineol, camphene, borneol, bornyl acetate, α-terpineol, and α-pinene. The herb has high dietary fiber. It is low in cholesterol and sodium but high in saturated fats.
- The oil of rosemary promotes hair growth, prevents baldness, slows graying, treats dandruff, and dry scalp. Rosemary oil promotes healing by increasing micro circulation of the scalp and decreases hair loss after shampooing.