NOW Foods, Organic Golden Flax Seeds, Source of Essential Fatty ...
Click Image for Gallery
NOW Natural Foods, Organic Golden Flax Seeds, Source of Essential Fatty Acids and Fiber, Certified Non-GMO, 16-Ounce (Packaging May Vary)
- ABUNDANT IN ESSENTIAL FATTY ACIDS: Organic Golden Flax Seeds have a mild, nutty flavor similar to wheat germ and are often added to cereals, pancakes, muffins, breads, meatloaf, meatballs, and even yogurt.
- GOOD SOURCE OF FIBER: Flax is a natural plant source of healthy fatty acids and a good source of fiber.
- COLD PROCESSED: Golden flax is typically lighter in color and more flavorful than dark flax.
- Keto-Friendly;Kosher (Triangle K);Non-GMO Project Verified;Terracycle;USDA Organic
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.
- During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers' recommendations, when provided.