OILLADI Thyme Honey from the Greek Islands
Click Image for Gallery
OILLADI Thyme Honey from the Greek IslandsWild thyme grows throughout the Mediterranean region and is especially abundant on the Greek islands from the Cyclades to Crete to the more distant Kos and Kalymnos. The honey that is derived from thyme is intense and reminiscent of figs and dates without being overwhelmingly sweet. Use it to sweeten and enhance a cup of tea or drizzle over Greek yogurt.
- Exquisite and full-bodied raw honey
- Raw, unheated, unprocessed, completely pure and naturally organic
- Derived from wild thyme and other herbs growing wild on the Greek islands in the southeast Aegean
- Use it on yogurt, toast, on granola, in tea and as a sweetener for baked goods
- As with all honey products, it is recommended that this should not be fed to infants under one year old. Warning is clearly stated on the label