One 16 Ounce Bag Frontier Chili Peppers Ground, Chipotle Certifi...
Click Image for Gallery
One 16 Ounce Bag Frontier Chili Peppers Ground, Chipotle Certified Organic
- QUALITY CHIPOTLE - Frontier Co-op Organic Chipotle (Capsicum annuum) comes from the Nahuatl word ‘chilpoctli’ which means ‘smoked chili.’ This spice is obtained from dried and smoked jalapeno peppers. It has been used since the time of the Aztecs.
- USEFUL INGREDIENT - Chipotle is a Mexican ingredient that impacts many kinds of dishes. It is a versatile spice that adds depth to any dish, from savory to sweet. Use it for sauces, soups, sandwiches, quesadillas, pizza, grilled chicken, salad dressings, and much more!
- RICH SMOKY FLAVOR - Frontier Co-op ground chipotle has a spicy and distinctly smoky flavor. It features a rich aroma that is both intense and complex. Since this seasoning is smoky and earthy, it has become an essential addition to various dishes that have a little sharpness.
- SOURCED FROM THE U.S. - Our dried and ground chipotle is cultivated and manufactured in the United States using non-irradiated practices and organic methods. It is 100% organic and Kosher certified. We do not use any additives, preservatives, chemicals, or ionizing radiation while harvesting this product.
- ABOUT US - Owned by stores and organizations that buy and sell our products, Frontier Co-op has been a member-owned cooperative since 1976. We support natural living and our products are never irradiated or treated with ETO. We’re committed to the health and welfare of the environment and everyone producing and consuming our botanical products.