Organic Parsley Leaf Tea - Kosher, Caffeine Free, GMO-Free 2 Pack
Click Image for Gallery
Organic Parsley Leaf Tea - Kosher, Caffeine Free, GMO-Free (2 Pack)More Than a Culinary Ingredient Parsley is an herb that has become well established in the culinary world today, and as a relative of several other vegetables, including carrot, celery and parsnips, this is hardly surprising. Parsley comes from the region surrounding the Mediterranean Sea, and its history of cultivation goes back thousands of years. Parsley is divided into two types: leaf parsley, which is harvested for the ornate leaves it produces; and root parsley, which grows a thick root, like a turnip, that serves as a vegetable. In many countries, the chopped leaf is used as seasoning on meat dishes, or added to soups or salad. Parsley leaves are known to provide a bold flavor, which makes it perfect for creating a flavorful herbal tea. Parsley leaf tea is described as robust, slightly tart and very invigorating. Those who prefer a sweeter tea may enjoy blending it with a bit of honey or sugar. This tea is 100% USDA organic and packaged in bleach-free tea bags so that you can drink your tea worry-free.
- Rich Vitamin K, C, A, E, and B vitamins
- Has Fiber, Iron, Copper, Calcium, and Potassium
- No Caffeine, Kosher, Organic, GMO-Free, Gluten-Free
- No artificial colors, preservatives or additives; Naturally Sourced from Egypt
- Bleach & Dioxin Free Biodegradable Tea Bags, and Boxes made from 100% recycled material.