Organic Sun Dried Turkish Apricots - 5Oz Pack Of 6 - Kosher An
Click Image for Gallery
Organic Sun Dried Turkish Apricots - 5oz (Pack of 6) - Kosher and Non-GMO
- Sesame seeds add a nutty taste and a delicate, almost invisible, crunch to many Asian dishes. They are also the main ingredients in tahini (sesame seed paste) and the wonderful Middle Eastern sweet call halvah. They are available throughout the year.
- Sesame seeds are small. Their sizes vary with the thousands of varieties known. Typically, the seeds are about 3 to 4 mm long by 2 mm wide and 1 mm thick.
- In addition to these important nutrients, sesame seeds contain two unique substances: sesamin and sesamolin. Both of these substances belong to a group of special beneficial fibers called lignans which increase vitamin E.
- Sesame seeds are a great source of high quality protein, have rich nutty flavor. These seeds are ideal for baking and cooking.
- You can consume your organic sesame seeds by adding them in your salad and generally use them on many different recipes.