Panda Fortune Cookies - 350/Case By TableTop King
Click Image for Gallery
Panda Fortune Cookies - 350/Case By TableTop KingWhile fortune cookies are served in Chinese restaurants across America, they are ironically not traditionally served in China. While no one knows exactly where the tradition started, some guess that it began with immigrants in California. Keep the tradition going and serve these cookies when you deliver the guest check at your Hibachi grill, Chinese restaurant, or sushi bar!
These treats contain a paper slip with a fortune for guests to read when they break open the cookie. They'll love seeing what luck has in store for them as much as they love eating the fortune cookie itself! Each contains one fortune slip that is translated from Chinese to English.
- Sweet flavor and crispy texture
- Each cookie contains a fun message for guests to read
- Great for Asian restaurants
- Individually wrapped cookies
- Keep the tradition going and serve these cookies