Peeled Black Garlic 5 oz.- Kosher Certifed
Click Image for Gallery
Peeled Black Garlic (5 oz.)- Kosher Certifed
- North American garlic, aged and fermented in Wisconsin to develop the sweetest notes possible, resulting in exceptional sweetness with date, balsamic, and slight garlic undertones with soft and chewy consistency.
- Health benefits: black garlic contains twice the amount of antioxidants as regular garlic (due to the compound S-ally-l-cyteine)
- How to cook with black garlic: use black garlic in salad dressings, marinades, in sauces and spreads, even in desserts!
- Black Garlic North America is the largest, most respected processor of Black Garlic in North America. We use only the highest quality garlic, grown in North America, to ensure each batch meets our high standards of quality and taste. We take it slow for the best possible flavor - our process takes 120 days start to finish for each batch of product. Our black garlic is Kosher certified, preservative-free, 100% natural, and vegan.
- Black Garlic North America is committed to producing the highest quality food products with an emphasis on food safety and sustainable methods. We develop products for families and food industries that foster healthy, unique choices. Our products are produced in socially responsible ways to preserve the earth, our generation and generations to come.