Primal Ghee - Grass Fed Organic Unsalted Clarified Butter - Pure...
Click Image for Gallery
Primal Ghee - Grass Fed Organic Unsalted Clarified Butter - Pure GMO Free Desi Ghee from Grassfed Cows for Butter Coffee, Indian Recipes, Paleo and Keto Diet - a Heart Healthy Cooking Oil - 16 oz JarPrimal Ghee is made from organic butter from grass-fed cows that are humanely raised on farms in northern California. It does not contain any GMOS, pesticides, antibiotics, or hormones. This artisan ghee is naturally gluten-free and sugar-free, making it perfect for your paleo or ketogenic diet. Primal Ghee provides consistent energy and mental focus for your most intense workouts or workdays. Almost all lactose and casein are removed via the cooking process, making it easy to digest. You can use Primal Ghee as a replacement for butter, olive oil, coconut oil, lard, or shortening in all your favorite recipes. Fuel your inner animal with Primal Ghee!
- CERTIFIED ORGANIC - Our organic grass fed ghee is USDA certified organic and made from grassfed butter from pasture raised cows. We source our butter from small family farms and use traditional methods of making ghee. This approach calls for making ghee in small batches over an open flame rather than in large steam kettles. In the spirit of being Primal, we use a slow-churn process that is preferable to the industrial mixing methods used by other brands.
- ZERO CARBS - Ghee is pure, nutritious fat, so it has no carbohydrates, making it perfect for low-carb diets like paleo, keto, and Whole30. Our ghee does not contain GMOs, gluten, sugar, salt, nuts, or any artificial ingredients or flavors. It only contains trace amounts of lactose and casein, so it may be suitable for people with dairy sensitivities. We're proud to offer a simple and healthy product for your body and the planet. We use glass jars to prevent any chemical leaching from plastic.
- HIGH QUALITY - With ghee, you get what you pay for. This is an artisan ghee that uses the best butter available to produce a deep, natural flavor, making it a good creamer for bulletproof coffee (along with MCT oil), cooking delicious food, or replacing coconut oil, lard, tallow, olive oil, and other vegetable oils. It has a smooth, creamy texture and fresh, slightly sweet taste that adds a rich, buttery flavor to eggs, rice, popcorn, or mashed potatoes. It's simply a must for your pantry.
- SUPERCHARGE YOUR DAY - Grass-fed, non GMO ghee has numerous health benefits. It's a great tasting energy booster that aids in digestion and is packed with vitamins and other nutrients. It can be used when cooking and helps extract the flavor from spices. To deliver maximum benefit, we use milk from cows that are humanely raised on small farms and create a superfood that is shelf stable and highly nutritious. And the fourth heart reason is that you can eat it plain right out of the jar!
- HIGH SMOKE POINT - Unlike some other oils used for frying (like margarine or aerosol oil sprays), ghee has a very high smoke point, which means it won't burn easily and can be used with a high heat. In ancient Ayurveda India, ghee is often melted over hot foods, like naan, roti, or chapati. In the United States, many people who eat organics or are trying a diet like Whole 30 are looking for an alternative to cultured ghee butter that is healthier and/or easier on their digestion.