rustichella dabruzzo Organic Gluten Free Buckwheat Tortiglioni,...
Click Image for Gallery
rustichella d'abruzzo Organic Gluten Free Buckwheat Tortiglioni, 8.8 Ounce (Pack of 3)In response to changing culinary needs across the globe, pasta pioneer Rustichella d'Abruzzo has created a new, one-of-a-kind pasta made exclusively with organic, gluten-free, GMO-free buckwheat flour. The result is subtle and delicious buckwheat flavor in an artisan pasta that cooks to an exquisite al dente bite. Origins: Several stories are told about the origin of buckwheat in Europe. Most likely, it was introduced by the Arabs during the Middle Ages. Despite its name, buckwheat is not connected to wheat in any way, but is actually related to sorrel and rhubarb. Pasta connoisseurs will be amazed by the extraordinary texture and delicate, nuanced flavor of this revolutionary buckwheat pasta. Forward-thinking chefs will be inspired to get creative. The possibilities are endless: Its hearty flavor and sumptuous texture play well with rich, luxurious dishes. Try it with sauteed zucchini, creamy ricotta, lemon zest and Parmigiano-Reggiano. It's also sublime in Japanese dishes (think soba)-try folding fresh unit (sea urchin) or miso-scallion butter into the hot pasta, or use it in a simple dashi broth with thin-sliced shiitake mushrooms. For a new take on the late-night Roman staple Olio e Pepperoncino, toss Organic Buckwheat Tortiglioni with shredded Savoy cabbage and chilies. Rustichella d'Abruzzo Organic Buckwheat Tortiglioni is produced in a completely separate gluten-free facility, away from any conventional flour contact. Each box bears the Euro Leaf logo, guaranteeing it certified organic by the European Union and the Controlled e Certification Prodotti Biologic (CCPB). Please be sure to cook it in abundant salted boiling water and handle it carefully. Follow the cooking time indicated on the package to ensure proper texture.
- 3 - 8.8 oz packs of Rustichella d'Abruzzo Organic Gluten Free Buckwheat Tortiglioni
- Pasta connoisseurs will be amazed by the extraordinary texture and delicate, nuanced flavor of this revolutionary buckwheat pasta
- Rustichella d'Abruzzo Organic Buckwheat Tortiglioni is produced in a completely separate gluten-free facility, away from any conventional flour contact
- This pasta will be extraordinary with creamy Gorgonzola or Fontina cheese
- Serve it with stir-fry vegetables, or sauteed cabbage