Saffronia Premium Quality Dried Lemon - All Natural Sharp Flavor
Click Image for Gallery
Saffronia Premium Quality Dried Lemon - All Natural Sharp Flavor Sun Dried Whole Limes Limu - 6Oz
- GOOD SOURCE OF ANTIOXIDANTS: Antioxidants are important compounds that defend your cells against molecules called free radicals. Limes are high inactive compounds that function as antioxidants in your body, including flavonoids, limonoids, kaempferol, quercetin, and ascorbic acid.
- DRIED LIME WATER: Drinking at least two cups of dried lime juice every week will lead to a healthy lifestyle. Dried lime tastes naturally sour instead of sugary. Medical experts have recommended dried lime to patients suffering from cancer, stroke, heart disease, and diabetes.
- REFRESHING FLAVOR: Lime is an essential ingredient also known as Limu Omani or seedless lime and is used in recipes like soups, meat stews, and tagines. A strongly flavored, citric, and refreshing flavor.
- HEALTH BENEFITS: Dried limes fight inflammation, common cold, and raise the efficiency in the immune system. It also protects the body from viral infections and stress. It increases physical movement, prevents osteoporosis, strengthens the bones, muscles, and teeth.
- NUTRITIOUS FRUITS: Lime is one of the most nutritious fruits. Majority of people prefer to sip on a dried lime than a fresh one. They are made by boiling a lime fruit in salt water and then leaving them to dry in the sun until it turns black.