SALT TRADERS Fleur de Sel de Guerande - French Sea Salt - 3.25 o...
Click Image for Gallery
SALT TRADERS Fleur de Sel de Guerande - French Sea Salt - 3.25 oz Net WtThe Queen of sea salt. These are hand-raked crystals from pristine salt ponds in Brittany, France. Conditions need to be perfect for the fleur de sel crystals to form. Sun, air temperature, wind align to evaporate the water's surface. This salt is unprocessed and unrefined. Strong, complex flavor of sea and minerals the crystals are moist with a delightful crunchy texture. Use as a finishing salt on meats, seafood, vegetables, salads, starches, eggs. Sprinkle a touch on warm chocolate or caramel sauce, on homemade candy, over ice cream, or on fresh fruit. Packed in a glass jar.
- Unprocessed and unrefined, crunchy, moist sea salt with complex flavor of ocean and minerals.
- Hand-harvested with wooden rakes from salt ponds off the coast of Brittany, France.
- Use as a finishing salt on all food.
- Vegan, gluten-free, all-natural, No MSG, Non GMO, trans fat free. No artificial colors or flavors.
- Use with Salt Traders peppercorns.