Serenity Kids 6+ Months Baby Food Pouches Puree Made With Ethica
Click Image for Gallery
Serenity Kids 6+ Months Baby Food Pouches Puree Made With Ethically Sourced Meats & Organic Veggies | No Sugary Fruits or Added Sugar | Allergen Free | 3.5 Ounce BPA-Free Pouch | Variety Pack | 8 Count
- CONTAINS 8 POUCHES: Recieve 1 each of our ethically sourced meats made from grass fed beef, free range chicken, pasture raised turkey and grass fed bison, plus our organic savory veggie flavors made from organic sweet potato, squashes, roots and butternut squash with spinach.
- PERFECT SAVORY BLENDS: Contains more protein and fats than sugar so your little one gets the most nutrition per bite, while also expanding their palate to richer, more savory flavors.
- NO SUGARY FRUITS: With no added sugars or sugary fruits, our veggie-first baby pouch meals are an ideal way to expand your baby’s palate!
- MINDFULLY MADE: Crafted to mimic the macronutrients of breast milk with ethically sourced meats, healthy fats, organic vegetables, and no artificial flavors or allergens.
- WHEN CAN BABIES EAT MEAT? The USDA’s Infant Nutrition and Feeding Guide states that around 6 months of age, an infant is able to begin excreting waste products from the digestion of meat. Furthermore, it recommends meat and fish as first complentary foods being introduced to an infant's diet.
- CLEAN LABEL PROJECT PURITY AWARD WINNER: This certification verifies rigorous ingredient testing for over 200 contaminants, including chemicals of concern and industrial and environmental toxins and contaminants (like heavy metals, residues, and plasticizers).
- LAND TO MARKET VERIFIED (BEEF & BISON): Land to Market is working with brands around the world to heal the planet by regenerating its grasslands. Regenerative agriculture promotes soil health, biodiversity, carbon sequestration, and water cycle restoration. By purchasing this product, you are buying the best ingredients for your baby meals while also giving back to the land upon which we all depend.
- RECYCLE YOUR POUCHES: Create a TerraCycle account and start collecting finished Serenity Kids baby food pouches in the freezer to prevent any odors. When ready, place the collection into any box you have at home and log into your account to download and print a pre-paid shipping label. Seal your collection box, tape on the printed shipping label, and send it via UPS to be recycled. Feel good knowing that TerraCycle gives your pouches a second life!
- FAMILY OWNED COMPANY: We're here for you and your little one! If you have any questions, concerns or feedback, please reach out to us!