Serenity Kids 6+ Months Grain Free Puffs Toddler & Baby Snack | ...
Click Image for Gallery
Serenity Kids 6+ Months Grain Free Puffs Toddler & Baby Snack | No Added Sugar, Gluten & Rice Free, Allergen Free | Made with Organic Cassava, Veggies, and Herbs | Broccoli & Spinach | 6 Count
- GRAIN FREE GOODNESS: Cassava is a complex carb that naturally contains vitamins (like vitamin c) & antioxidants (including anti-inflammatory phenolic compounds), high in resistant starch and fiber so it can promote gut health. The cassava flour that we use is not only organic, but it is also Fair Trade Certified, gluten-free certified, non-allergenic, nut and grain free, non-gmo and Kosher certified.
- FAMILY OWNED COMPANY: We're here for you and your little one! If you have any questions, concerns or feedback, please reach out to us!
- PERFECT SAVORY BLENDS: Our puffs are savory and help introduce vegetable flavors that are sometimes pushed away at the dinner table. Parents can feel good about feeding these to their little ones because the puffs have ZERO grams of sugar and no nutrient poor ingredients like rice or wheat. It is crucial to introduce savory flavors during a baby’s flavor window.
- ETHICALLY SOURCED: Our 100% USDA Organic Cassava Flour is World Fair Trade Organization Certified and comes from over 1,100 farms in Nicaragua. Fair Trade Certified means that the product is made in compliance with the 10 Principles of Fair Trade which covers human and labour rights. In doing so, we are able to help create opportunities for entrepreneurs to build their businesses, children to go to school, farmers to feed their communities, and families to end the cycle of generational poverty.
- CERTIFIED GLUTEN FREE: Our Grain Free Puffs are made with gluten-free ingredients and certified gluten free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization (GFCO). The GFCO is an independent third party certifying agency who reviews ingredients and manufacturing facilities to ensure they are compliant with gluten-free standards.
- BONE BROTH FOR ADDED PROTEIN: Bone broth is a protein-rich liquid made from simmering animal bones and meaty joints with water, vegetables, herbs, and spices, and is full of minerals and healthy nutrients, including vitamins and amino acids. Bone broth is high in protein and is easily digestible, which makes it great for a first food option for your baby.
- CLEAN LABEL PROJECT PURITY AWARD WINNER: This certification verifies rigorous ingredient testing for over 400 contaminants, including chemicals of concern and industrial and environmental toxins and contaminants (like heavy metals, pesticide residues, and plasticizers).
- WHEN CAN I GIVE MY KID PUFFS? Babies and toddlers can start eating puffs when they can sit independently, use pincer grasp to self feed, crawl with their stomach off the ground, or use their jaws to mash food between gums, typically around 7 months and up. Our puffs begin to dissolve when they interact with saliva, so no teeth are needed to eat them. However, with all foods, we recommend that a child not be left unattended while feeding.