Serenity Kids Toddler Formula Powder Drink Made with Grass Fed O...
Click Image for Gallery
Serenity Kids Toddler Formula Powder Drink Made with Grass Fed Organic A2 Whole Milk | Easy to Digest, Clean Ingredients | Clean Label Project Purity Award Certified | 12.7 oz Can | 6 Count
- EASY TO DIGEST NUTRIENT RICH FORMULA: Our A2 Whole Milk Toddler Formula is crafted with ingredients we are proud of like organic whole milk, A2 protein, nutrient-rich fats, high-quality carbs, DHA, ARA, HMOs, nucleotides, and superior vitamin sources.
- FAMILY OWNED COMPANY: We're here for you and your little one! If you have any questions, concerns or feedback, please reach out to us!
- GRASS FED ORGANIC A2 WHOLE MILK: We chose to include A2 beta-casein protein rather than A1 because many people find A2 easier to digest. One of the reasons may be because human milk is A2. In other words, A2 beta-casein protein is the most natural type of milk protein to the human body. A2 milk has the same taste as “traditional” A1 cow’s milk. This gives it an appeal over goat milk, sheep milk, and other alternative dairy products.
- NUTRIENT RICH FATS: Using human milk as a model, our formula contains eight different sources of healthy fats to create a well-rounded fatty-acid profile. We include organic whole milk, olive oil, coconut oil, sustainably sourced palm oil, cocoa butter, algal oil, sunflower lecithin, and egg lecithin. Other formulas use nonfat milk and add fat through cheaper, industrial seed oils like soy, canola, high-oleic sunflower, or palm olein.
- ORGANIC MILK LACTOSE: Nearly 40% of the calories from human milk are carbohydrates in the form of lactose and galactooligosaccharides. The carbs provide the energy a baby’s body needs to grow super fast. Most other formulas get their carbs from highly refined, grain-based sugars like corn syrup, rice syrup, and/or maltodextrin. In our formula, we’ve chosen lactose and galactooligosaccharides, which are both organic and derived from milk.
- KEY PREBIOTICS (HMO, GOS, FOS): HMOs are a group of unique prebiotics that are found in human milk. Our formula uses two specific kinds, 2′-fucosyllactose (2′-FL) and lacto-N-neotetraose (LNnT) which encourage the growth of good bacteria in the digestive tract and plays a role in the development of the immune system. Human Milk Oligosaccharides (HMO), Galactooligosaccharides (GOS) & Fructooligosaccharides (FOS) from inulin are essential nutrients found in human milk.
- BETTER VITAMIN SOURCES: Not all vitamins are created equal, and nowadays it’s easy to create cheap, synthetic vitamin compounds in labs that look good on a nutrition label but aren’t actually bioavailable to the body. We have gone to great lengths to carefully select our vitamin sources, using natural whole food sources wherever possible, such as the methylcobalamin form of vitamin B12 and L-methylfolate rather than synthetic folic acid.
- DHA & ARA OMEGAS: DHA and ARA are omegas that are key for brain and eye development. We choose to use algal oil as the source of our DHA because studies show it may be more readily absorbed by the body, and our ARA comes from organic egg yolk, an ideal first food for children. Most other DHA is extracted with hexane (a neurotoxin), but ours is not! Our DHA is extracted through a process called heterotrophic fermentation with a single-cell marine microalgae.
- REGENERATIVE ECO DAIRY: We partner with Alexandre Family Farm to provide organic grass fed A2 whole milk for our formula. Alexandre Family Farm is a grass fed organic dairy farm in California that never uses added hormones or antibiotics, and they are the first American dairy farm to be certified regenerative by the Savory Institute. Being certified regenerative, they are improving soil microbial growth and sequestering carbon through their practice of strategic rotational grazing.
- CLEAN LABEL PROJECT PURITY AWARD WINNER: This certification verifies rigorous ingredient testing for over 200 contaminants, including chemicals of concern and industrial and environmental toxins and contaminants (like heavy metals, residues, and plasticizers).