Simply Organic Cilantro Leaf, Cut &Amp; Sifted, Certified Organic |
Click Image for Gallery
Simply Organic Cilantro Leaf, Cut & Sifted, Certified Organic | 0.78 oz | Coriandrum sativum L.
- CILANTRO LEAF - Simply Organic Cilantro Leaf (Coriandrum sativum) comes from the coriander plant, which then becomes cilantro when grown. Coriander is a member of the Apiaceae plant family. Cilantro leaves are also called coriander leaves and Chinese parsley. These leaves are used to deliver a flavorful kick in many prepared foods.
- A VERSATILE INGREDIENT - Fragrant and pungent, the cilantro leaf is popular in Mexican, Thai, and Vietnamese cooking. Try this unique, parsley-sage flavor in your soups, sauces, and even salsa. This herb is also commonly found in marinades, vinaigrettes, and rubs.
- ORGANIC FROM ISRAEL/GERMANY - Simply Organic Cilantro Leaf is hand-picked, air-dried, and then cut and sifted to provide a flavorful blend for teas and many prepared foods. Our Cilantro Leaf has zero additives and zero chemicals. It is kosher certified, organic certified, non-irradiated, and caffeine-free.
- PURE AND POTENT FLAVOR - Simply Organic believes in pure and potent flavor grown at the source. Our rigorous standards mean that we know precisely what you’re getting, and from where. All of our products are grown and processed without the use of toxic pesticides, irradiation, or GMOs.
- ABOUT US - Simply Organic is a 100% certified organic line of spices, seasoning mixes, and baking flavors. Our pure, potent spices, seasonings and extracts bring real bite to everything you make, eat and share. Our goal, through our Simply Organic Giving Fund, is to help the millions of food insecure by not only providing funds and support to make organic food more accessible, but also in developing the next generation of leaders in sustainable and socially just organic agriculture.