Simply Organic Parsley Flakes Cut &Amp; Sifted Certified Organic, 0.
Click Image for Gallery
Simply Organic Parsley Flakes, Cut & Sifted, Certified Organic | 0.26 oz | Petroselinum crispum var. neapolitanum
- PARSLEY LEAF - Simply Organic Flat-Leafed Parsley Flakes (Petroselinum crispum var. neapolitanum) are processed from the aromatic flowering parsley plant in the Apiaceae (Umbelliferae) family. It is indigenous to the Mediterranean region but can also be found in Europe. It is commonly cultivated as a vegetable, spice, and herb.
- FLAVORING AND GARNISHING - Parsley leaf is known for its crunchy texture as a garnish, but it also provides a mildly aromatic flavor with a bitter taste. It is a very popular ingredient in fish, meats, soups, sauces, and salads. It is often the principal ingredient of bouquet garni (removable, tied herbs) and fines herbes (mixed herbs).
- ORGANICALLY SOURCED - Our suppliers harvest the parsley and immediately transport it to an indoor drying facility to maximize quality. On the grower side, we are supporting organic compost production in Tunisia right on our grower partner Herbiotech Aroma’s farm, providing both the equipment and training needed to produce and spread compost on its land. The result: beautiful, high quality herbs that keep Mother Nature happy — and give real flavor to your cooking.
- PURE AND POTENT FLAVOR - Simply Organic believes in pure and potent flavor grown at the source. Our rigorous standards mean that we know precisely what you’re getting, and from where. All of our products are grown and processed without the use of toxic pesticides, irradiation, or GMOs.
- ABOUT US - Simply Organic is a 100% certified organic line of spices, seasoning mixes, and baking flavors. Our pure, potent spices, seasonings and extracts bring real bite to everything you make, eat and share. Our goal, through our Simply Organic Giving Fund, is to help the millions of food insecure by not only providing funds and support to make organic food more accessible, but also in developing the next generation of leaders in sustainable and socially just organic agriculture.