Sincerely Nuts Hulled Sesame Seeds 2Lb Bag | A Heart Healthy S...
Click Image for Gallery
Sincerely Nuts Hulled Sesame Seeds (2Lb Bag) | A Heart Healthy Snack Rich in Fiber, Minerals & Antioxidants | Source of Plant Based Protein | Gluten Free & Kosher
- ✅AMAZING MINERAL SUPPORT - Sesame seeds are possibly the oldest condiment to ever be cultivated by ancient man. It's no surprise why, since each serving of tiny seeds is rich in minerals that are good for your body. Sesame seeds are a great source of calcium which can help prevent headaches and bone loss. Each seed is also rich in copper which has been shown to ease joint pain & inflammation..
- ✅NATURE'S SUPER SEED - Because we remove the shell and hull our fresh bulk sesame seeds before delivering them to you, your body can more readily digest and absorb all the nutrients that are jam packed into every natural seed. Each seed is high in healthy dietary fiber. That's great because it helps regulate your digestive system and maintain a healthy stomach, intestines and colon.
- ✅THE BEST CULINARY AID - Whether you eat them whole, grind them into a powder, turn them into a paste or simply add them to your favorite dishes like burger buns, breads, sushi and salads, you'll love using sesame seeds to cook. The seeds are gluten free and plant based, which means they're perfect for vegetarian and vegan dishes like hummus and tahini. Plus, they're always rich and delicious!
- ✅HIGH IN PLANT BASED PROTEIN - You can use each nutrient rich seed as a low-calorie superfood that helps you reach your daily protein requirements. They can be toasted, roasted or eaten raw and they're still a great source of protein and essential amino acids. They can be easily used as toppings, ground into flour or sprinkled onto savory dinners or turned into sweet desserts.
- ✅UNRIVALED SOURCING QUALITY - At SincerelyNuts we are committed to the highest quality natural ingredient sourcing and production processes. Our Hulled Sesame Seeds are sourced from high quality farms in India – that means they're grown under ideal conditions and packaged fresh.