Spice Select Fancy Paprika -10 oz Value Size
Click Image for Gallery
Spice Select Fancy Paprika -10 oz Value SizePaprika is used as an ingredient in numerous dishes throughout the world. It is principally used to season and color rices, stews, and soups, such as goulash, and in the preparation of sausages, mixed with meats and other spices. In the United States, paprika is frequently sprinkled raw on foods as a garnish, but the flavor is more effectively brought out by heating it in oil. Hungarian paprika is often specified in recipes because it is unique It is bright red and said to be sweeter than the same paprika grown in other soils and climates. In paprikash (paprika gravy: a combination of broth, paprika, and sour cream), Hungarian paprika is commonly used. In Moroccan cuisine, paprika (tahmira) is usually augmented by the addition of a small amount of olive oil blended into it.
- Fancy Paprika Sweet and Tasty.
- Although paprika is often associated with Hungarian cuisine, the peppers from which it is made are native to the New World and were later introduced to the Old World.
- Perfect for use in sweet or savory dishes
- Certified GMO & Gluten Free
- 10 oz Jar - OU Kosher Certified