Steens Manuka Honey UMF 10 MGO 263 12 Ounce jar | Pure Raw Unp...
Click Image for Gallery
Steens Manuka Honey UMF 10 (MGO 263) 12 Ounce jar | Pure Raw Unpasteurized Honey From New Zealand NZ | Traceability Code on Each Label
- WHOLE COMB & UNPASTEURIZED: Our unique extraction method means our Manuka honey is raw, crushed whole Manuka honeycomb with the wax removed. Wholesome super food such as Bee Bread (Comb Pollen) has been retained for better functional nutrition.
- 100 % CERTIFIED: Independently verified by the official UMF Association for purity, potency, and quality. Based on the Manuka definition published by the Ministry of Primary Industries (MPI), this is a Monofloral Manuka honey. This ultra premium grade contains at least 263 mg / kg MGO (MG).
- HOME TO HIVE TRACEABILITY: Follow the trace code on the label to see that each jar of Steen’s Manuka honey is a genuine New Zealand (NZ) product. Every jar is authentic, and has been sourced fresh by our beekeepers, and packed in BPA free jars at our facility in NZ.
- MULTIPLE USES: Our superfood supports digestive & respiratory health, accelerates healing of wounds, is a homemade remedy for a cough, sore throat, dry skin, eczema, acne, pimples, seasonal allergies, DIY beauty regimes, and oral hygiene. Google “Dr. Axe Manuka” for more details.
- TASTE THE DIFFERENCE: If you enjoy honey from Nature Nate, Wedderspoon, Manuka Doctor, Kiva, Comvita, Trader Joe’s, or other honey types, e.g., Brazilian Sour, Acacia, Australian Jarrah – Try Steens’ offering to discover the unique texture and rich aroma.