Sticky Fingers Bakeries Gluten Free Scone Mix Wild Blueberry -- ...
Click Image for Gallery
Sticky Fingers Bakeries Gluten Free Scone Mix Wild Blueberry -- 14 oz Each / Pack of 3Sticky Fingers Bakeries was founded in 1987 by fraternity brothers Tom Owens and Ted Vogelman in San Diego, initially as a thriving retail bakery. The scones in particular were highly popular, selling out every day. Requests for the recipe kept coming. So Tom and Ted worked to develop a scone mix that would enable their busy patrons to recreate the bakery's popular scones at home by just adding water. The mix was a hit. So they kept going. And the company kept growing. Today our products include our popular scone mixes (one of the largest selections of English scone mixes sold worldwide), as well as muffin mixes, an Irish soda bread mix, three brownie mixes, and a line of premium fruit spreads, including curds, jams, jellies and fruit butters. Quality ingredients are standard at Sticky Fingers Bakeries. Mixes contain no artificial flavors, colors, preservatives, trans-fats or saturated fats. Fruit spreads are made in small batches with loads of fresh fruit and contain no preservatives, artificial flavors or high fructose corn syrup. We care what goes into our products. And our customers know they're getting the best.
- Sticky Fingers Gluten-Free Scones Mix These wonderful mixes make great gifts.
- You'll savor the taste and love the convenience of quick homemade scones that uses the finest all-natural ingredients, including fruit, veggies, spices and herbs
- Enjoy these for breakfast, brunch, an afternoon treat or share some with a friend.
- Delicate, crumbly texture with just a touch of sweetness.
- Certified gluten free with only Kosher, all-natural ingredients.