Sukrin Maple Syrup - Maple Syrup Substitute with Fiber - Low Car...
Click Image for Gallery
Sukrin Maple Syrup - Maple Syrup Substitute with Fiber - Low Carb Keto Maple Sweetener Alternative
- LOW CARB – Maple Syrup is a natural origin, lower calorie, low carb alternative to honey and maple syrup, made from soluble fiber (dietary fiber), with a touch of steviol glycosides and erythritol for sweetness plus molasses for color and fullness of taste.
- RICH, THICK AND FLAVORSOME – Enjoy the flavor of maple syrup without the guilt! Sukrin Maple Syrup is excellent for desserts, baked goods, porridge, pancakes, ice cream or yogurt, even in cocktails and savory sauces that require a touch of sweetness.
- KETO FRIENDLY - With a low GI, lower calories and almost no absorbable carbs (2g net per 2 tablespoons), our fiber syrup has a low impact on weight gain, making it an ideal keto sugar substitute to use in your keto baking.
- RICH IN DIETARY FIBER – soluble corn fiber is digestion-resistant and is both tooth-friendly and prebiotic
- NON-GMO & GLUTEN FREE - Proudly non-GMO. Non-GMO and completely gluten free. With the same sweetness as honey, syrup or sugar, use with confidence knowing you are making an excellent choice for your health.