Sumac Spice Powder | 15 oz - 425 g Reseable Bag | Bulk Ground Su...
Click Image for Gallery
Eat Well Premium Foods - Sumac Spice Powder 16 oz Reseable Bag, Bulk Ground Sumac Berries - Bran, Turkish Sumac Seasoning, Middle Eastern Spices
- The sumac bush, native to the Middle East, produces deep red berries, which are dried and ground into coarse powder. The spice was long used in Europe to add tartness to many dishes until the Romans introduced lemons to the area
- Sumac is a widely used, essential spice in Middle Eastern and Mediterranean cooking. It's used in everything from dry rubs, marinades, and dressing. But its best use is sprinkled over food before serving.
- It pairs well with vegetables, grilled lamb, chicken and fish. Sumac is one of the main components in the spice mix za'atar, and is used as a topping on fattoush salad, and makes a nice topping on dips like hummus
- Eat Well Premium Foods" Provides Healthy and Dilicious Spices , Herbs and Herbal Teas
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: Your satisfaction is our top priority. We guarantee the quality of our products and we want you to be completely satisfied with your purchases. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, just email us and we'll refund your order in full .