Tahitian Vanilla Beans Grade A for Extract, Cooking and Baking ...
Click Image for Gallery
Tahitian Vanilla Beans Grade A for Extract, Cooking and Baking (12ea)| 6"-7" Fresh NON-GMO Natural Raw Gourmet Whole Pods by FITNCLEAN VANILLA.
- GRADE A PRIME TAHITIAN VANILLA BEAN PODS: - Rich Floral Aroma, Oily Moist Fresh, Dark-Brown Color, at least 6” long, and supple (bend without breaking). We source our Vanilla tahitiensis from Tahitian or Indonesian peasant farmers at fair market price.
- VANILLA TAHITIENSIS: NON-GMO, traditional harvest, conditioned for the characteristic floral flavor; plump, full-size, rare in supply and deservedly nicknamed “The Queen of Vanilla”.
- USES: Ideal for all culinary purposes, baking, brewing, desserts, ice cream, beverages, coffee, and great for extract also.
- DON’T REFRIGERATE. They lose moisture and flavor on refrigeration. Store in airtight bag, in a cool dry place for a longer shelf life (~1yr). Thus, our beans are packed in BPA-free, food-grade vacuum sealed bags to maintain freshness for a longer time.
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE, 100% GURANTEED QUALITY: We go the extra mile to offer the best vanilla beans to our customers. If our pods do not meet your expectations, please email us through Amazon and we will resolve all issues.