The Spice Lab French Jar Indian Kala Namak Mineral Salt - Hima...
Click Image for Gallery
The Spice Lab (French Jar) Indian Kala Namak Mineral Salt - Himalayan Black Salt - Vegan kala namak salt Pure and Natural Indian Black Salt Gluten Free - Vegan Tofu Scrambles - Natural Egg Taste
- COMMON USE: This is the “to go to” for VEGANS who love eggs but won’t eat them! Vegans love this Black salt as it adds a taste of Eggs to their diet and gives them a needed source of minerals and iron.
- OTHER USES: As a condiment or added to chaat masala, chutneys, all kinds of fruits, raitas and many other savory Indian snacks. Indian spice blend is dependent upon black salt for its characteristic sulfurous hard-boiled egg aroma.
- THE ONLY Himalayan BLACK SALT YOU’LL EVER NEED!: - Kala Namak adds an incredible layer of flavor to vegetable, fried noodles, and rice dishes. Discover how Kala Namak livens up your favorite dishes and can be inspirational to invent new recipes. Used by Vegans to add Iron to the diet. It makes Tofu Taste like Hard Boiled Eggs, Used in Tofu to give an egg taste.
- HEALTH BENEFITS: kala namak salt Health Benefits are known to relieve intestinal gas and heartburn. This Mineral Rich Black Salt is High in Iron, it is made by heating Himalayan Salt and Iron to creat this mineral rich Salt.
- TRY: it in a variety of dishes to bring a unique flavor! The Kala Namak salt is also known under the name Black Salt, is a specialty in the Pakistan / Indian cuisine. It is pinkish grey rather than black and has a very distinctive sulfurous mineral taste similar to hard-boiled eggs. This Black Salt is used in Pakistan / Indian cuisine as a condiment and is added to chaats, chutneys, raitas and many other savory Indian snacks.