The Spice Way - Real Zaatar With Hyssop Spice Blend | 4 Oz | No
Click Image for Gallery
The Spice Way - Real Zaatar with Hyssop spice blend | 4 oz | (No Thyme that is used as an hyssop substitute). With sumac. No Additives, No Perservatives, (Za'atar/zatar/zahtar/zahatar/za atar)
- ZA'ATAR - a traditional blend made of hyssop, sumac and sesame seeds. The combination of hyssop and sumac is responsible for many of the health benefits associated with za'atar.Every blend of spices without hyssop and sumac is not real zaatar. The use of oregano, thyme and wheat were designed to try and create zataar without the rare hyssop. After you will try it, you will never look back..
- HOW TO USE - Use recipes below or just use ot upgrade your dips and salads with an exotic savory taste. Very easy to use by adding olive oil and use as a dip, sprinkle on soft cheese, labneh, humus or just add to salad.
- A TRADITIONAL RECIPE - we are using our vast 30 years of experience to master the right ingredients and proportions of this traditional blend.
- DON'T SETTLE FOR SUBSTITUTES - contains genuine Hyssop grown in our farm, also known as the zahtar herb.
- FARM TO TABLE - The Spice Way farm grows herbs and spices using traditional methods including sundry and handpick to ensure high quality.