Thousand Lakes Minnesota Grown Wild Rice - 15 Ounces | 100% All
Click Image for Gallery
Thousand Lakes Minnesota Grown Wild Rice - 15 ounces | 100% Wild Rice | All Natural
- 1 - 15 ounce re-sealable pouch of 100% Minnesota-grown wild rice. Grain is 3/8 of an inch long with the nutritious black outer hull. (Some processors remove the black hull to obtain a shorter cook time.) Multi-packs available. See our other listings.
- 100% ALL NATURAL – Thousand Lakes wild rice is harvested in Minnesota and is 100% natural. The only ingredient is wild rice! No preservatives, salt, or other rices added. Wild rice is higher in protein than white rices and grains and is a good source of protein and fiber and low in fat.
- HEALTHY and DELICIOUS – Used for soups, stews, and casseroles, as well as side dishes, stuffing, entrees, and salads. Delicious with turkey, chicken, fish, ham, beef, wild game or any vegetarian meal.
- Our wild rice is naturally gluten free but we do not independently test for possible gluten cross contamination. Therefore, we do not label our products gluten free. Our partner growers and processors have assured us of no genetically modified crops but we do not perform independent verification of this. Therefore, we do not label our products GMO Free.
- Good source of protein and fiber. Kosher Certified; Best if used within 18 months.