Unique Hot Sauce Pack: Habanero, Kiwi Fruit And Manuka Honey Wah
Click Image for Gallery
Unique Hot Sauce Pack: Habanero, Kiwi Fruit and Manuka Honey Waha Wera Sauce and The Original Kaitaia Fire Chili Pepper Sauce, Both Made With Organic Chilis and Natural Ingredients
- A TWO PACK OF AWESOMELY GOOD HOT SAUCES: 1 bottle of Kaitaia Fire Chili Pepper Sauce and 1 bottle of Habanero and Kiwi Hot Sauce.
- ORGANICALLY GROWN CHILIES: The cayenne and habanero chilies used in these iconic New Zealand hot sauces are organically grown and sunripened in New Zealand's far north before being used in a traditional fermentation recipe where the chilies are finely milled with sea salt and other natural ingredients and barrel aged to create a superior piquant flavor.
- FROM NEW ZEALAND: Kaitaia is the name of a town in the North of New Zealand. Waha Wera means ‘burning mouth’ in Maori.
- AWARD WINNING: These hot sauces are loved in New Zealand and well awarded globally for their great flavor. The Kiwi and Habanero sauce is sweet and flavorful and won the fruit sauce award at the Fiery Food Challenge.
- USES: Unsurpassed for marinades on chicken wings or use on pizza or eggs, in burgers, stir frys, soups, chilis, or on top of cream cheese as a dip. Take anything mundane to insane!