Vahdam, Vanilla Spiced Masala Chai | 3.53Oz 50 Cups | Refreshi
Click Image for Gallery
VAHDAM, Vanilla Spiced Masala Chai | 3.53oz (50 Cups) | REFRESHING Masala Chai Tea | Delicious Blend Of Vanilla Tea | Spiced Chai Tea Loose Leaf | Brew As Hot, Cold or Iced Tea
- Ingredients: This Tea Contains Black Tea blended with Cinnamon, Cloves, Cardamom, Black pepper and Extracts of Cappuccino and Vanilla. These tea leaves are blackish brown and tightly rolled. This specialty blend features an enveloping note of vanilla along with subtle hints of aromatic spices. Distinctly woody and earthy, the liquor feels ample in the mouth.
- DIRECTLY SOURCED - Tea leaves are vacuum sealed & packed within 24 to 72 hours of harvesting to give you Garden Fresh Tea with the Best Aroma & taste, and the assurance of truly ethical, fair trade price to Farmers.
- CARBON & PLASTIC NEUTRAL BRAND - Established in India by a 28-year-old 4th generation entrepreneur, we are now proud to be a certified Carbon-Neutral & a Plastic-Neutral brand. We measure our overall carbon and plastic footprint & offset it via our investments in environment sustainability initiatives in India.
- A BRAND WITH A BILLION DREAMS - Established in India by a 26-year-old, 4th generation Tea entrepreneur, Vahdam Teas is an award-winning, vertically integrated tea brand that door delivers the world's freshest tea leaves to over 83 countries, sourced directly from India's choicest tea gardens. The tea industry is one of the largest employers of manual labor in India. A successful home-grown brand helps empower millions of these tea workers in the long run.
- ETHICAL, DIRECT & FAIR-TRADE- TRULY - Our innovative supply chain model ensures you get the freshest cup of tea and our farmers get a better price for their produce. 1% of our revenue is redirected towards the education of our tea growers' children. Our farmers, like any other parent, wish for their progeny to have a better life than them. We at Vahdam Teas with our social initiative, TEAch Me, simply wish to honor this aspiration.