VITAMINSEA Organic Alaria Wild Atlantic Wakame Flakes Seaweed - ...
Click Image for Gallery
VITAMINSEA Organic Alaria Wild Atlantic Wakame Flakes Seaweed - 2 oz / 56 G Maine Coast Sun Dried - Raw Sea Vegetables - USDA - Vegan - Kosher Certified - Perfect for Keto Diet (WF2)
- ALARIA is the most delicate of the brown seaweeds. It can be used to create a Miso soup with a wild, yet delicate flavor. Alaria, as with many sea vegetables, contains many of the vitamins and minerals needed to live a healthy life.
- CERTIFIED - Our Seaweed products are Vegan Certified, USDA Organic Certified and Kosher Vaad HaKashrus of Eastern Canada and Maine Certified. We are required to undergo testing for heavy metals to maintain our USDA Certified Organic.
- HEALTHY - Seaweed is rich in iodine, a critical nutrient for maintaining a healthy thyroid that is not found in many other foods and an amazing source of antioxidants and can be beneficial in dealing with inflammation, which is a contributor to a variety of ailments, including arthritis, celiac disease, asthma, depression and obesity. It is also a popular addition to those following a vegan, vegetarian, kosher, organic or raw diet.
- PACKED WITH MACRONUTRIENTS - Our Seaweed products are packed with macronutrients which are defined as a class of chemical compounds that humans consume in the largest quantities (must be above a threshold amount) and they provide humans with the bulk of their energy. Included as the 3 primary macronutrients are carbohydrates, proteins and lipids
- PROCESSING - We pick through the seaweed removing any shells or tiny pebbles that might have gotten mixed in with the seaweed. Then we run it through our milling machine.