White Coffee - 2lb Bag of White Coffee Beans Roasted By Poverty ...
Click Image for Gallery
White Coffee - 2lb Bag of White Coffee Beans Roasted By Poverty Bay Coffee Co, Ground White Coffee, Special Grind - What is White Coffee?
- WHAT IS WHITE COFFEE: White Coffee is coffee beans that have been slow roasted half of the way, it has WAY more caffeine than regular coffee and a very unusual taste that might take some getting used to. In addition to the 'different' taste, these white coffee beans come in a special grind so you don't have to worry about it!
- HOW ITS MADE: White Coffee is made by roasting coffee beans at a lower temperature and for half of the time that regular coffee is roasted. White Coffee is half-baked! To be more specific, White Coffee is roasted to around 325 Degrees whereas fully roasted coffee is roasted to anywhere from 450 Degrees to 480 Degrees.
- BENEFITS OF WHITE COFFEE: White Coffee has up 50% more caffeine than fully-roasted coffee. It has a very nutty flavor that blends well with all the same creamers and flavors that fully-roasted coffee does. Some people report that White Coffee has a bolder coffee flavor than black coffee. In addition to the ‘lift’ in caffeine, White Coffee is less acidic and retains more antioxidants.
- POVERTY BAY COFFEE CO: With over 30 years’ experience of coffee sourcing and small-batch micro-roasting in the Pacific Northwest, our coffee blends are superior in taste.
- SPECIAL GRIND: We grind these white coffee beans for you because they are SO tough and cannot be ground by a normal coffee grinder.