Whole Black Garlic - 1.5 pounds
Click Image for Gallery
Whole Black Garlic - 1.5 poundsNorth America Fermented Garlic is "Garlic's Sweet Secret". We start with the finest North American Garlic. The garlic is fermented at high temperatures and finally aged for no less than 60 days to develop the sweetest notes possible. The resulting product has exceptional sweetness with date, balsamic, and slight garlic undertones. The consistency is soft and chewy and the garlic is indeed black. Our Black garlic contains high levels of S-ally-l-cysteine, a compound with numerous potential health benefits, as noted by Dr. Merola. We proudly ferment and age our black garlic in Wisconsin. Mylar packaging with approx. 20-30 bulbs of black garlic per bag. The amount of bulbs is dependent upon the bulb size fermented. Large Bulbs yield more garlic than smaller bulbs. Enjoy the HIGHEST QUALITY black garlic MADE IN AMERICA at the BEST PRICE. No GMO's! Black Garlic North America is a business division of Wisconsin Fermentation Company LLC, we focus on fermentation innovation and technology. We service the dairy, brewing, and general fermented food industries. Fermented food is not a sideline business for us it is what we do.
- 1.5 lbs Black Garlic (15-25 bulbs), yields MORE than 1 lbs peeled
- We are the only manufacturer testing every lot for S-allyl-cysteine content!!
- Contains approximately 30 mg S-allyl-cysteine per soft, chewy black bulb of black garlic
- Packaged in a Mylar bag for the ultimate freshness.
- Garlic Grown in North America. Fermented in Wisconsin.