Wild Huckleberry Syrup, 12oz
Click Image for Gallery
Wild Huckleberry Syrup, 12ozJust outside Glacier National Park, locals have been gathering huckleberries and creating the delectable flavor of the Pacific Northwest for generations. With Taste the Wilderness Wild Huckleberry Syrup 12 oz you too can enjoy the exquisite taste of these prized berries. Each huckleberry grows completely unattended on sub-alpine slopes until individually hand-picked. These huckleberries have never been successfully grown commercially making them limited in availability and highly desirable. With Taste the Wilderness Wild Huckleberry Syrup 12 oz this is no longer a regional delicacy; now you can appreciate these flavors anywhere! With the elegant labeling this item is sure to brighten up any culinary gift basket to your favorite foodie or that special employee. Taste the Wilderness Wild Huckleberry Syrup 12 oz is proudly Made in America.
- Turn breakfast into a lavish event with our Wild Berry Syrups
- Great on pancakes, waffles, and French toast
- Elegant labeling makes for a perfect gift
- The unique flavor of huckleberries are a Foodies delight
- Flavored with huckleberries hand picked in the sub-alpine wilds of Montana