Yogurt Starter Culture,Probiotic Yogurt Freeze-Dried Starter Sil...
Click Image for Gallery
Yogurt Starter Culture,Probiotic Yogurt Freeze-Dried Starter Silky and Mellow Home-Made Yogurt Non-Dairy Yogurt Starter No Preservatives Bagged Lactic Acid
- ✅FERMENTATION TEMPERATURE: The fermentation temperature is controlled at a constant temperature of 40-43 degrees, and the time is generally 8-12 hours (8-9 hours if it is fast in summer). The time should not exceed 15 hours(the premise is to use normal temperature milk rather than refrigerated milk).
- ✅MILK SELECTION: Choose milk that is relatively pure and do not have too many milk processing procedures. Such milk with high calcium and pasteurized functional milk are not recommended for use. The yogurt made from milk powder is thin, so it is recommended to use pure milk.
- ✅FROZEN STORAGE: We recommend freezing the yogurt starter for more than 3 hours before using it. This activates dormant probiotics and improve its activity of to make fermentation more successful.
- ✅CURED YOGHURT: The successful yoghurt is tofu-like, and the taste tends to be original. If you want to taste a little sour, you can put the successfully fermented yogurt in the refrigerator for about 3-5 hours. The yogurt ferments in the refrigerator the second time, so the yogurt taste more original and the yogurt more solidified.
- ✅YOGURT STARTER QUANTITY: There are 10 sachets in a large bag, about 1g for 1 sachet, which can ferment 1 liter (about 2 kg) of yogurt.