Removal Request of Copyrighted Content for Brand Owners
Grocery.com is a marketplace where thousands of grocery store owners, grocery distributors and wholesalers can list products for sale. If you are a brand owner and you see your product on our website, it was probably submitted by one or more of your resellers. However, if you believe this not to be the case, please follow the instructions below to send us a request to remove your copyright materials. Once we remove your products we also enter your brand name into a do-not-list database so that it will not happen again in the future.
- Please send us a link to the page or pages on our website containing the copyrighted materials.
- Include your contact information so that we can respond to your complaint (email address, mailing address, and a phone number).
- Submit a good faith statement that use of the material on our website is not authorized by the copyright owner.
- State that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is infringed.
- Sign your request.
- The notice should be sent be email to firstname.lastname@example.org