Native Vanilla Grade B Vanilla Beans - 25 Premium Extract Whole ...
Click Image for Gallery
Native Vanilla Grade B Vanilla Beans - 25 Premium Extract Whole Bean Pods - Tahitian VanillaNative Vanilla beans bring a tantalizingly delicious flavor and aroma to any recipe. Our Pacific Trader Tahitian Extract Vanilla is hand-selected from the finest curing processes by our micro-farmer cooperative in Papua New Guinea and are certified Grade B, premium-quality vanilla beans. Grade B vanilla beans are shorter with a lower moisture content of 15-20% and are perfect for making vanilla extract. Store the fresh vanilla beans in an airtight container, preferably a glass jar. Keep them away from heat and in a dark place such as a pantry or dark cabinet. Do not refrigerate the beans, as this can cause them to mold.
- GRADE B BEANS - These beans are hand selected with the finest curing process and are vacuum sealed for freshness. They measure 4-6 inches long, black/dark brown, and 15-20% moist.
- TAHITIAN VANILLA - Tahitensis vanilla is rarer than the Madagascar variety and is infinitely more versatile, providing the best option for baking and making vanilla extract and powders.
- SWEET FLORAL AROMA - These beans have a sweet floral aroma, with flavors of fruit for you to enjoy.
- EASY TO STORE - Store the beans in a tightly sealed airtight container, ideally a glass jar. Keep away from heat, and do not refrigerate.
- ETHICALLY SOURCED - Native Vanilla assists hundreds of micro farmers in Papua New Guinea with Fair Trade assistance, and maintains a commitment to growing practices that are environmentally friendly.