Gary Null opened his first health food store in Manhattan’s Upper West Side in 1966. For nearly thirty years, his current store, Gary Null’s Uptown Whole Foods, has been New York’s premier market for only certified organic-grown produce and a wide selection of gourmet natural and raw foods. The store serves more fresh organic juices each day than any other store in New York. Gary Null’s Uptown Whole Foods also offers free nutritional counseling by a staff of highly-qualified dietitians and nutritionists.
What you’ll find
- New York City’s #1 source for fresh organic fruits and vegetables and fresh pressed juices.
- A wide range of vegan, raw, macrobiotic, organic and gluten-free products
- Dozens of bulk items for all your pantry needs
- Frozen choices from the best health food makers
- Hundreds of top-quality supplements and herbs
- A full body care and beauty section that makes looking good feel good
- Free nutritional consultations with highly qualified nutritionists and dieticians
7 days a week, 8-11